Whats up?

Re: Whats up?

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:02 pm

ROSE! It's so nice to see you here again!Image

I do have the BATB dvd I loved the new version, I was so glad/ relieved that they stayed pretty true to the original.
"I am not really wicked, love me and you will see!
All I wanted was to be loved for myself..."
ThePhantomsSiren

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:50 am

Look at the amazing thing I found while looking through tumblr!!! I came across the full kiss from my signature....whooImage
That is one passionate Phantom! I mean just look at how he can't even keep his hands off of Christine... I love it!

ThePhantomsSiren

Postby nightsmusic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:55 am

I wanted to let you all know that tomorrow, 11/16/17, any of you who have avatars or photos hosted on my Photobucket site will no longer have access to those photos/avatars. I will not be paying a ransom to Photobucket to have third party hosting. If any of you want to keep your photo/avatars, you are welcome to upload them here. You would have to upload them as an attachment in your control panel at this time. I'm looking into alternatives. Sorry.
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby honeyphan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 pm

ThePhantomsSiren wrote:Look at the amazing thing I found while looking through tumblr!!! I came across the full kiss from my signature....whooImage
That is one passionate Phantom! I mean just look at how he can't even keep his hands off of Christine... I love it!

Thank you so much for posting this!! If only I knew who it was so I could give credit to that phantom/Christine when I put it in my music clips! - It's so nice having this longer version now... :hearts:

I love how when she lays her hand on his face and he grabs her hand- she immediately hooks her arm around his shoulders as if to say - "oh, no you don't- you're not going anywhere." lol
Last edited by honeyphan on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby honeyphan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:39 pm

nightsmusic wrote:I wanted to let you all know that tomorrow, 11/16/17, any of you who have avatars or photos hosted on my Photobucket site will no longer have access to those photos/avatars. I will not be paying a ransom to Photobucket to have third party hosting. If any of you want to keep your photo/avatars, you are welcome to upload them here. You would have to upload them as an attachment in your control panel at this time. I'm looking into alternatives. Sorry.

The avatar you made for me and let me use from your site hasn't worked for some time for me because of their new policies - but thank you so much for the years I was able to use it! :hearts:

The reason my signature changed from what it used to be is I had the same problem - and had to go to a different hosting site. For some reason, I couldn't put a big signature up anymore (but I can't remember if it's because of the hosting site or the size rules here) - that's why my other manip picture disappeared from here. - With Christine on top of Erik...
honeyphan

Postby nightsmusic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:44 pm

I don't have any size limits on here so I don't know why it wouldn't work unless it's the way it was coded. Then again, I've needed to update the board for well over a year so that's probably why it's not working.
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:50 pm

honeyphan wrote:
ThePhantomsSiren wrote:Look at the amazing thing I found while looking through tumblr!!! I came across the full kiss from my signature....whooImage

Thank you so much for posting this!! If only I knew who it was so I could give credit to that phantom/Christine when I put it in my music clips! - It's so nice having this longer version now... :hearts:

I love how when she lays her hand on his face and he grabs her hand- she immediately hooks her arm around his shoulders as if to say - "oh, no you don't- you're not going anywhere." lol

The Phantom is played by Mathais Edenborn and Christine is played by Daniela Braun in that production.
Isn't it great to see the whole thing!!! :hearts: Even after the kiss when the phantom walks away to free Raoul he sort of second guesses leaving and goes back to Christine and touches his lips, sort of still in shock that she would let him kiss her. It plays out in just seconds but so much is "said" in that gesture he does with this hands....

ThePhantomsSiren

Postby honeyphan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:37 am

ThePhantomsSiren wrote:
honeyphan wrote:

The Phantom is played by Mathais Edenborn and Christine is played by Daniela Braun in that production.
Isn't it great to see the whole thing!!! :hearts: Even after the kiss when the phantom walks away to free Raoul he sort of second guesses leaving and goes back to Christine and touches his lips, sort of still in shock that she would let him kiss her. It plays out in just seconds but so much is "said" in that gesture he does with this hands....

Oh wow - I really want to see this production - or even just this final lair scene! Do you have a link? Have you seen it all???
I'll definitely do a search soon. :hearts:
I did a search on Youtube earlier - after I saw your post - trying to find it - but got in a bad mood fast when I found someone had taken approx. fifteen of my PotO videos and put them to other songs on their channel.
(I get so tired of people stealing my work...)
honeyphan

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:59 am

honeyphan wrote:
Oh wow - I really want to see this production - or even just this final lair scene! Do you have a link? Have you seen it all???
I did a search on Youtube earlier - after I saw your post - trying to find it - but got in a bad mood fast when I found someone had taken approx. fifteen of my PotO videos and put them to other songs on their channel.

Oh no! I can only imagine how upset you are! I'm sorry about that. I would certainly be livid if people did that with my videos--though I have seen some that were quite similar to mine with maybe one or two clips changed out in their videos. Sorry to hear that happened.

Hopefully this will cheer you up! It is such a great performance! The Phantom's voice is stunning! (If we still had that one smilie with the shower I'd insert it here :rofl: ) His voice gives me goosebumps I love it! Anyways, enjoy the full show! :angel2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZSHfphsCig&index=4&list=FLpF1-T15cBRQrPuPs3TWE1g&t=30s
ThePhantomsSiren

Postby honeyphan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:36 pm

ThePhantomsSiren wrote:
honeyphan wrote:

Oh no! I can only imagine how upset you are! I'm sorry about that. I would certainly be livid if people did that with my videos--though I have seen some that were quite similar to mine with maybe one or two clips changed out in their videos. Sorry to hear that happened.

Hopefully this will cheer you up! It is such a great performance! The Phantom's voice is stunning! (If we still had that one smilie with the shower I'd insert it here :rofl: ) His voice gives me goosebumps I love it! Anyways, enjoy the full show! :angel2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZSHfphsCig&index=4&list=FLpF1-T15cBRQrPuPs3TWE1g&t=30s

Oh, wow! thank you so so much!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: This was wonderful...
I spent the entire morning watching and gathering the clips I want for stock clips- haha
You're right- he is one passionate Phantom- and his voice - such a range and so powerful... *melts into a puddle of goo
That E/C pair had so much chemistry - you could feel it coming off them in waves- and all the touching each did to the other- wow...

The girl that is stealing from me has been doing it for three months, it looks like, from going through her vids. Here's one of the five of mine she put up yesterday - she leaves my watermark on- even the name of the song I had originally done it too and band/performer- (at least she cuts nothing of it out like some do, proving it is mine) - then puts other songs with my vids and posts them on her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqUEp4o0o4A
honeyphan

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO