Whats up?

Re: Whats up?

Postby nightsmusic » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:57 pm

I'm so sorry both of you. And there's no way to report users for anything other than spam and then it's iffy that anyone will do anything about it. I went through all the options.
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby honeyphan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:30 pm

nightsmusic wrote:I'm so sorry both of you. And there's no way to report users for anything other than spam and then it's iffy that anyone will do anything about it. I went through all the options.

Thanks, NM! :hearts:

I think the only way Youtube does anything is for the actual owner of the video to report- I've done it a few times, when others stole my vids- (first giving a warning) and on all occasions, YT deleted their channel, sometimes that same day.
I'll give it a few days, until I'm sure that she saw all my comments to take them down (if I see more activity on her channel, I'll know she likely did see them)- and then I'll report and probably block her from my channel too.

On a happier note- lol- I just did a search on Mathias Edenborn - and got more juicy clips of his (in HD- just snippets, but it's something)- he also was in the German production of Love Never Dies- (what a voice! Right up there with Ramin's!)- and was also the lead in a vampire musical I like - Tanz der Vampire
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:39 pm

honeyphan wrote:
nightsmusic wrote:I'm so sorry both of you. And there's no way to report users for anything other than spam and then it's iffy that anyone will do anything about it. I went through all the options.

I think the only way Youtube does anything is for the actual owner of the video to report- I've done it a few times, when others stole my vids- (first giving a warning) and on all occasions, YT deleted their channel, sometimes that same day.
I'll give it a few days, until I'm sure that she saw all my comments to take them down (if I see more activity on her channel, I'll know she likely did see them)- and then I'll report and probably block her from my channel too.

On a happier note- lol- I just did a search on Mathias Edenborn - and got more juicy clips of his (in HD- just snippets, but it's something)- he also was in the German production of Love Never Dies- (what a voice! Right up there with Ramin's!)- and was also the lead in a vampire musical I like - Tanz der Vampire

Yes! His Til I Hear You Sing was showstopping---and it's the opening number :rofl: ! His voice is just incredible.
"I am not really wicked, love me and you will see!
All I wanted was to be loved for myself..."
ThePhantomsSiren

Postby honeyphan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:17 am

ThePhantomsSiren wrote:
honeyphan wrote:

Yes! His Til I Hear You Sing was showstopping---and it's the opening number :rofl: ! His voice is just incredible.

He really did a fantastic job with this - I enjoyed the other clips the YTer made of this too - I just wish they would have done my faves of BaMS - and of course, after seeing his Phantom kiss, I would have LOVED to see him kiss her in LND! lol

Any and all that he'd done. ;-)
honeyphan

Postby AMused » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Hello Ladies!!!! :wave: I was channel surfing and came upon Gerry's Attila. It brought to mind how we discussed it long ago. I couldn't watch it and not say HELLO!!!!! It seems like yesterday and long ago at the same time.
AMused

Postby honeyphan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:19 am

AMused wrote:Hello Ladies!!!! :wave: I was channel surfing and came upon Gerry's Attila. It brought to mind how we discussed it long ago. I couldn't watch it and not say HELLO!!!!! It seems like yesterday and long ago at the same time.

I left a hello to you on the Outlander thread, but I'll say it here too - welcome back! :hearts:
honeyphan

Postby AMused » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Thank you, Honey :hearts:
AMused

Postby honeyphan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:56 pm

NM- was it John Cudia you liked so well??
I just saw a clip of his final lair - omg, he almost laid right on top of her when he was angry- there was hardly any space separating them! wow...
and that kiss...she acted as if she never wanted to let him go...
I wish he would have really embraced her, too, but that kiss was excellent...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9XTUvGkSmc

Love the spin he gives the Phantom- very well played...great voice too...
honeyphan

Postby nightsmusic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Yes, John is my all time favorite. He just gave the role such a different feel and soul and I love, love, love his voice.
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby AMused » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:19 pm

That was amazing!
AMused

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO