Whats up?


Re: Whats up?

Postby AMused » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:09 pm

I still have some of the photos from the trip ya'll took to see PoTO. I just need to find what computer or back up drive I have them on ........
AMused
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby honeyphan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 pm

AMused wrote:I still have some of the photos from the trip ya'll took to see PoTO. I just need to find what computer or back up drive I have them on ........


Would love to see them when you find them! :)

ThePhantomsSiren - be sure and read the description for this. <3
my latest, that I just posted tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fxgzMLfTs

Image E/C manip made by me
User avatar
honeyphan
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Oh my goodness! John Cudia was the first phantom I saw on stage! I loved his performance! :hearts: He really does have his own unique approach to the character--which really stands out during the final lair scene. He was amazing in the role! Thanks for sharing that clip honey.

honeyphan wrote:
ThePhantomsSiren - be sure and read the description for this. <3
my latest, that I just posted tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fxgzMLfTs


I loved how you edited this! I'm so glad you'll be adding Mathias in your videos. :yay:
"I am not really wicked, love me and you will see!
Image
All I wanted was to be loved for myself..."
User avatar
ThePhantomsSiren
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:55 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby honeyphan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:58 am

ThePhantomsSiren wrote:Oh my goodness! John Cudia was the first phantom I saw on stage! I loved his performance! :hearts: He really does have his own unique approach to the character--which really stands out during the final lair scene. He was amazing in the role! Thanks for sharing that clip honey.

honeyphan wrote:
ThePhantomsSiren - be sure and read the description for this. <3
my latest, that I just posted tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fxgzMLfTs


I loved how you edited this! I'm so glad you'll be adding Mathias in your videos. :yay:


Thank you so much for making it possible! :hearts: :hugs:
Image E/C manip made by me
User avatar
honeyphan
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby AMused » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Happy, blessed and warm wishes for your Thanksgiving Day !!!!!!!!
AMused
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby honeyphan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:17 pm

AMused wrote:Happy, blessed and warm wishes for your Thanksgiving Day !!!!!!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to you - and everyone else too!

:hearts: :hugs:

We just got back from an out of town family reunion (annually held on Thanksgiving) - and boy was it packed - I think there must have been approx. 200 people there this year...
Image E/C manip made by me
User avatar
honeyphan
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby AMused » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:05 pm

I've loved Phantom of the Opera since it appeared in London. It's been a long time since I watched the 2004 film. So I'm watching it now. As soon as it started, my mind was flooded with memories and feelings of how I was taken with the film. My DD described it as the "Broadway musical on crack." After seeing the film, for the first time I searched for a bulletin board to discuss the film and Gerry as the Phantom. That was the beginning of discussions, Phanfics, Hidden Plots and Phriendships thru all these years. It all brings a smile to my face, heart and mind!

Thank you!!!!! :love: :hearts:
AMused
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby honeyphan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:38 pm

AMused wrote:I've loved Phantom of the Opera since it appeared in London. It's been a long time since I watched the 2004 film. So I'm watching it now. As soon as it started, my mind was flooded with memories and feelings of how I was taken with the film. My DD described it as the "Broadway musical on crack." After seeing the film, for the first time I searched for a bulletin board to discuss the film and Gerry as the Phantom. That was the beginning of discussions, Phanfics, Hidden Plots and Phriendships thru all these years. It all brings a smile to my face, heart and mind!

Thank you!!!!! :love: :hearts:


AM - I feel the same way! :hearts: :hugs:
I make vids all the time, looking at sections of the movie /show - but it's been a long time since I've actually watched the movie from beginning to end...
lol
Last time I did, I caught a few other clues- and got heavily embroiled in the HP again for about a week. haha
Maybe after the holidays and B.s wedding, I'll give it another whirl and watch it again...
Image E/C manip made by me
User avatar
honeyphan
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby AMused » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:59 pm

I just found out that LND stage production is touring the USA!!!!!!!! :banana: :flag:
It's coming to LA in April ............... Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMused
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 pm


Re: Whats up?

Postby honeyphan » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:58 am

Merry Christmas to all! :) <3

:bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell:

:snowman: :snowman2: :snowman: :snowman2: :snowman: :snowman2: :snowman: :snowman2:

Hope everyone is in great health and enjoys a wonderful and blessed 2018!

:angel2: :angel2: :angel2:
Image E/C manip made by me
User avatar
honeyphan
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest