LiP's LND Vids

Re: LiP's LND Vids

Postby honeyphan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:58 pm

lifeinparadise1 wrote:I just came across an article from March 2013 in the Los Angeles Times; they were reporting that a new London production of LND, based on the Australian version, will be opening in February 2014! No actors have yet been named. And that some of the songs from LND will be "introduced" to the US in a coming program of ALW works in June 2014.

Was a bit overwhelmed to see this, but maybe all our prayers will come true! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Image Image

Wonder if Ramin remembers the promise he made...

hmmm...

*crosses fingers
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby honeyphan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Godzuki wrote:Eponine, I'm so happy to see you here!!!!

Hmmm....I think Honey just got inspired! I LIKE it when Honey gets inspired!!!!!!

lol- you betcha! :wink:

My thoughts about it so far:

I love how Christine literally chased after the Phantom in BAMS, how she kept wanting to touch him, how she stepped so close to him- even when she said "for us there is no now" - she had just stepped up so close and almost kissed him, then moved away and clutched that door frame as if trying to pull herself together! lol You can see so much how she loves him just in those telling motions. And I love how he's the one who kept stepping away from her, as if he was overwhelmed- though a few times he moved in close too, and a few times it really looked as if they might kiss! Image

I also love how she was surreptitiously checking him out while they sang - "I no longer scared, and I no longer shy..." Image

I wonder if she was remembering what it felt to be up against him, naked, and was trying to visualize the memory while looking at him. ImageImage
honeyphan

Postby honeyphan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 pm

I have a treat to share...
I ran across another version of BAMS - Ramin and Sierra - differently played. ;-)

PM me if you want the link. I don't want to make it public for obvious reasons...

:hearts:

(I LOVE IT - especially the beginning - a hug! - and the end - Christine getting closer and closer...to Erik.) Oh, and in this one they actually touch! Rather desperately. lol

;)
honeyphan

Postby nightsmusic » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:12 am

Huh, I didn't get any notice that you'd posted! I really have to update the board. Maybe this weekend. I've been pretty sick.
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby honeyphan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:51 pm

nightsmusic wrote:Huh, I didn't get any notice that you'd posted! I really have to update the board. Maybe this weekend. I've been pretty sick.

I'm so sorry to hear that!! Image
I just figured you were ultra busy- I hope you feel better very soon!!

I will respond to your PM later - I'm guessing you mean the post above this one? (let me know!)
It was two years ago, but I think both clips are still up on YT surprisingly- and I think you have seen both already...
honeyphan

Postby nightsmusic » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Yup, definitely have to update the board! This showed when I clicked on it earlier on the index as being from a few days ago.

I'm going to have to do that. I hate to take the board offline for a day or two, but it really has been pretty quiet so maybe it's a good time...
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO