TV/Movies Chat

TV/Movies Chat

Postby Godzuki » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Here’s a place to talk about your favorite shows. We don’t have a “hide” feature on this board, so if you have a spoiler please warn us first! Although if you guys don’t care we can just spoil away here LOL, just let me know…
Godzuki

Re: TV/Movies Chat

Postby Godzuki » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Re: OUAT (warning: spoilers!)

Wow Bae was brilliant with how he tricked Pan and then his Papa! He is one sharp pencil, I was impressed with him. Pan should be afraid of him! But Pan is correct inthat until they can find a way off the island, they cannot rescue Henry :( That was sad seeing Rumple tell Belle to go away, even though at this point she is only in his imagination, he feels he has no way out. I think seeing Bae is alive though will change him in a way he didn’t expect…..

Next week shows a kiss between Hook/Emma. I like Hook, think there is hope for his character now that he is done with the revenge business LOL, but this is way too soon IMO: up to this point, he has acted like that stereotypical guy in the bar who hits on everyone hoping to score. They need to build it up to be believable and Emma is still clearly grieving over Neal, so I just didn’t buy it unless its rebound for her
Godzuki

Postby nightsmusic » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:58 pm

I haven't watched it this season. It lost some of the luster near the end of last season and just hasn't pulled me to watch this season.

Remind me again who Neal is...
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby Godzuki » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Neal = Bae, which would have needed a spoiler last season LOL
Godzuki

Postby nightsmusic » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Oh yeah, I remember now...and by the way...

Spoiler:
This is a SPOILER!! :neener:
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby Godzuki » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Thank you for adding that and proud of you :clap: :yay: for figuring it out! No way could I do that!!!! :time: :hmm:
Godzuki

Postby nightsmusic » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:47 pm

You're welcome, because that, young lady, is what broke the board two nights ago! :foot:

;)

But ask and if I can do it, you'll get it...
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby Godzuki » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Some OUAT talk:

Spoiler:
This epi was great! :clap: :yay: Lots of twists/turns , I just want a bit more fun/light heartedness. I have new found respect for Charming, he knew he would be bound to Nland but drank the water anyway, all to find his grandson! Now that’s love :hearts:

Although the kiss between Hook/Emma was pretty hot, to me there is nothing there other than fleeting attraction. They’ve had no time to develop a relationship, Hook has irritated Emma ever since they met and comes off pretty slimy with all his pick up lines LOL not that I don’t enjoy it, I just don’t see them as a couple. I do think Hook will do the right thing though and tell Emma about Bae, he cares for him as Mila’s son and will do right by him.

I did love the scene where Henry finally realizes that his family is there to rescue him, he can hope now! While quite disturbing that R took out the Lost Boy’s heart to control him (while Emma restrained Snow), at least she can put it back when she is done :foot:

Cant wait for next week’s epi, looks to be good with Ariel and Erik! I ‘m hoping for some lightheartedness at last, will bang my head against the wall if Ariel turns out to be cursed or Regina/Ursula has E’s heart in a box at the end LOL (although the original “Little Mermaid” story does have Ariel making a choice between killing her true love and becoming sea foam :o YIKES)

What did you think?
Godzuki

Postby nightsmusic » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:52 pm

I think I wish I hadn't watched it. It's the first episode I've seen this season and it did exactly what I thought it would. It made me angry. I just don't like the storyline this year at all. It's getting too much like LOST which is what I feared so unless the DH wants to watch it, I won't turn it on.
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Thanks for the bit of info G......I missed seeing this week's epi :( , we go on DST before the States and I checked my tv log, calculated the complicated time changes and was still wrong. :fence: I think the States go on DST next week, so I
should have the stuff figured out by then. Have located a "fake" browser system to use, so will be able to see missed shows, just haven't had time to download and install. :argh:
lifeinparadise1

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO