PotO 2014 TOUR DATES!!!!

Re: PotO 2014 TOUR DATES!!!!

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Thanks Honey for the sites. I always checkout your latest vids on YT. For some reason, my YT faves and subscriptions are one of the few things working right on my I-Pod Touch. Put on the two latest updates and the thing went crazy......I've since learned to avoid the updates, people tell me you lose stuff like mad, great! :ohno: :ohno:

Don't want an I-Pad, would rather have a Nexus 10, easier to use; just what I need: one more incomprehensible piece of electronics to screw up. :foot: :foot: :foot:
lifeinparadise1

Postby honeyphan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:23 am

lifeinparadise1 wrote:Thanks Honey for the sites. I always checkout your latest vids on YT. For some reason, my YT faves and subscriptions are one of the few things working right on my I-Pod Touch. Put on the two latest updates and the thing went crazy......I've since learned to avoid the updates, people tell me you lose stuff like mad, great! :ohno: :ohno:

Don't want an I-Pad, would rather have a Nexus 10, easier to use; just what I need: one more incomprehensible piece of electronics to screw up. :foot: :foot: :foot:

Don't have an I-phone or an I-pad or any of those things. lol
I don't even know how to text, since I never had a cell phone with that feature.
:blush:

My dad went the cheapest route possible when I did have my phone, which I had to end up giving to my brother so he'd have a phone period. (He doesn't have a phone at the house.)

But that's cool. I hardly went anywhere where I'd need one anyway. lol

YT has not been working right for me- I'm glad it does for you!
It lately hasn't been showing my subscriptions in my account- when those I subbed to have new stuff- and from what I've heard from others, some haven't been getting alerts to my new videos either.
I hope they fix this problem soon!
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:39 am

Hmmm. I'm going to have to watch for your YT updates, think the last one I got email notice of was about a week ago.
lifeinparadise1

Postby honeyphan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:03 am

lifeinparadise1 wrote:Hmmm. I'm going to have to watch for your YT updates, think the last one I got email notice of was about a week ago.

It's sporadic- sometimes they show, sometimes they don't.

A friend of mine had her new vid show on my subscribe list. I had planned to watch it later, was busy at the time, but when I refreshed the sub page (in my account) it disappeared and never returned. Her last video never showed up at all, though one of them before that did.
So, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's really weird.

But I'm making it easier for those who watch my channel only for Phantom vids (or vampire ones, period drama, etc) - I now have a PotO playlist with all of the videos I made in it. :)
There are at this time 51 PotO music vids starting with the first one I made 4 years ago and ending with the one most recent weeks ago. (That doesn't count my Phantom Christmas Carol story, of which I'll post the written one here soon too and hope to post the last two video acts within the month). Here is the Phantom video playlist for easier access:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... TeqOdBVDnM
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby AMused » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:49 am

nightsmusic wrote:It's here! It came today! There's too much on the page to list them all, so I'll just give you a link to the tour dates. :banana: :banana: :banana:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f82 ... 3357dbb713

I don't see any dates for Southern California :(
AMused

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:49 am

A-M, so, so VERY glad to see you've returned......have missed you and worried about you! :wave:

Me too, that's my complaint with the tour, no So. California, nor, for that matter, I didn't see anything west of Des Moines. Maybe they think that is the west! I'm grumbling. :foot: :argh:
lifeinparadise1

Postby nightsmusic » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:51 am

Hang in there. This is just the beginning. I imagine they'll add more cities.
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:03 pm

N-M, I'm fairly certain the tour is looking at audience numbers and if they need to stay in cities longer than has already been announced. My guess is they will not announce western cities until February or later. OK, with me, as I don't expect to be in California until July or August, that would be perfect timing. We'll see. :pray:
lifeinparadise1

Postby AMused » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:03 pm

LiP, what part of California are you traveling to?
AMused

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 pm

A-M, will be attending my grandson's wedding in July or August. Either Reno or Lake Tahoe. May go up to see cousins in Portland, Oregon. Will know more after I see my son and DIL next month.

This coming trip next month is calling for some fast footwork! Am going into Reno (grandson and family), then over to Lake Tahoe then down to LA for granddaughter, 's college graduation, then return north to Auburn and meet up with different son for a few days, back over to the Lake, and back to Reno for departure. I'm going to need a vacation afterwards! :what:
lifeinparadise1

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO