Secret Santa!

Secret Santa!

Postby nightsmusic » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:52 pm

I was going to send out an email on this, but there's less than 12 of us left, so I thought I'd post here and see how many of you are interested in doing a Secret Santa this year. We wouldn't get together until after the New Year, so you'd have plenty of time. I'm thinking of a delivery date between Christmas and New Year's day. I could push that out another week if necessary.

So, what do you all think? If you're interested, email me at nightsmusic at gmail dot com and let me know!

As always, the usual things apply. Nothing over $15 at the most, I'd send out a questionnaire and match those who want to participate, send you your SS in a timely manner (meaning, by the end of this week) and see what happens! Image
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Re: Secret Santa!

Postby Eponine » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:18 am

I'm not sure, I understand - who wants to participate, send you an email and than you give him an adress of someone else to whom I should send a present? :present:
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart, I can ask no more than that.

Will you follow me, one last time?
Eponine

Postby nightsmusic » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:28 pm

That's right, E. You send me your address and I send you the address of someone else here. Then you send them a little present. And you get one from whoever I give your address to, but it's not the person you're sending to. It's someone else. :hohoho:
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby Jayro » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:18 pm

I made it in! Thank you NM for finding my silly mistake. LOL! You're an :angel2: Can't wait for the chat this evening :D
Jayro

Postby nightsmusic » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Two Hours To Go to our CHAT!!

Here is the link, it's not password protected at all, so you shouldn't have to do anything other than enter your name. I'll also be sending an email.

http://client16.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=604677&s
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby Operatart » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi Ladies...it's twenty past ten here and I've been trying to access the chatroom since about quarter to! apparently I don't have the required plugin :argh:

I've tried updating java etc but to no avail. I'm reluctantly giving up and going to bed in a sulk. :neener: to all computers!!
P.S. I hope you all enjoy the chat. :neener:
Operatart

Postby Operatart » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Strike that...I got in and enjoyed our chat. We must do it again :-)
Operatart

Postby honeyphan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Operatart wrote:Hi Ladies...it's twenty past ten here and I've been trying to access the chatroom since about quarter to! apparently I don't have the required plugin :argh:

I've tried updating java etc but to no avail. I'm reluctantly giving up and going to bed in a sulk. :neener: to all computers!!
P.S. I hope you all enjoy the chat. :neener:

Hey OT- don't feel bad.
I couldn't get in either.
Sundays are family days and we all eat together, but i finished early and tried. When I clicked the link it showed I needed a plug in, but when I tried my computer wouldn't let me, so I have no idea about all that.

Anyway... :snowman:
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby nightsmusic » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:01 pm

If you have some time this week in the evening, email me and I'll get you into the chat so we can do this again.

And Jay got your box, but waited to open it during the chat. But she loved it!
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:55 pm

OK, I'm feeling really deprived! :( For some reason my OS keeps kicking me off our site and takes out my log-in so I don't get notices in my email. Didn't see todays e-mail about the chat until about 3 hours after the event. Now I'll have to see if I can even get in the room, haven't tried yet. Not sure what to do, perhaps I'll have to go to the index page every day to see if I'm on or not. Computers. :foot: :foot: :foot: Can't get my Google Chrome to work right either, haven't even tried out my new wireless speakers for my I-Pod and my family added insult to injury by giving me some blankety-blank impossible-to-figure-out camera with stuff that makes it play on tv. Help! I'm overwhelmed! The machines are taking over. :axe:
lifeinparadise1

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO