What are you reading?

Re: What are you reading?

Postby honeyphan » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:11 pm

nightsmusic wrote:RiW is my FAVORITE! I read it at least twice a year. I can't help it. I'm such a sucker but it's oh, so very good...

Yeah, I can see myself reading it again.
I love how she (Wooidwiss) made it clear who he is, and yet not. It makes reading it all the more fun from Erienne's POV especially. lol
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby Godzuki » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Anyone here reading "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child"? My dds just read it and they liked a lot of it, but they both mentioned that it read mostly like "a bad fan fic" and I kept hearing them say "WHAT!?!?" a lot while reading it LOL. I'm in the middle, and I am loving it! Being a play it does "read quickly" and I miss reading in novel format, but its so exciting to me to be back in the wizarding world. Anyone want to talk about it?

I'm hoping that the play does so well and there is so much interest that they decide to make a movie afterall, cuz I would sure love to see this come to life! In the meantime, I am eagerly awaiting the "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" movie coming out this Fall!
Godzuki

Postby honeyphan » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:18 am

Hey G- not reading HP, no, but just to let you know there's another chapter of Symphony I just posted, if still interested. :)

I might also post the first chapter of my PotO/Outlander inspired story this week too. Not sure yet, since I still have to finish Come to Me here, but told you I wouldn't post more of that until Symphony was done...
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO