Art Section?

Art Section?

Postby Gerry's Protector » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:43 pm

HI everyone...

Yes I fell off the face of the earth, still working two jobs and having little time. Then back in Sept I signed up and then completely left you guys in the dust.

I'm half back, well... not really half back but I've missed you all and there hadn't been a day gone by that I didn't stop thinking about my crew in the Phantom phandom.

So I was wondering because this gal is able to pick up the pencial again after a few years of leave (photography have been a huge thing in my life)... so I was wondering if there is going to be a art section for fans to post pictures, drawings, videos (not that I know how to make a video of phantom but eh one never knows) that we can have? Maybe even a gallery?

Or am I asking too much.

Yes you did read correctly, I haven't picked up a pencil in a few years... but this week I will. I won't say what it is (why do I have to give anything away)... but I just would like to know where I can place my piece once it's completed...

As well as non phantom artwork? a place?

Anyway... I have missed you all and I hope to see this place branch out into something bigger... :pray:
Gerry's Protector

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO