LND....

Re: LND....

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Honey, thank you.......I have no words, just tears.......
lifeinparadise1

Postby honeyphan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Godzuki wrote:Oh Honey, that was so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!!! I love how he moves like a cat towards her, so cautious, but powerful when he first comes in. They want to touch so badly and then they finally do, intertwining their fingers!!!!!!!! Oh and I love how he catches her and its all they can do not to kiss *swoon* I know, I got it bad (but so do all of you LOL)

*sigh* its so emotional and passionate and beautiful yet hard to watch all at the same time :hearts:

You're welcome LiP and G! :hearts:

And G- I agree- when he catches her to him like that- so demanding- so close - NONE of the former hesitance in PotO- I DID swoon a bit. lol
It was a good thing I was sitting in a chair. ;-)
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby AMused » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:00 pm

That's just beautiful. I've seen BaMS before, but never that close and with good sound. This is just beautiful, seductive **sigh**
AMused

Postby honeyphan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:08 pm

AMused wrote:That's just beautiful. I've seen BaMS before, but never that close and with good sound. This is just beautiful, seductive **sigh**

I agree - this was after the changes, and I love how we finally get to see an embrace- and a hot one at that! lol Two, actually. And how they almost kissed.... oh, my...

The other versions of BaMs never played that way.
THIS is what I have wanted, hoping one day to find since LND first came out...

And you better believe the clips will find their way into my music videos. lol

;-)
honeyphan

Postby AMused » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Godzuki wrote:Jayro, I just saw this :blush: no egging from me! :hugs: As excited as I was to see the sequel, it is so hard to watch C die. I sometimes just watch until the dressing room scene where they kiss and then turn it off LOL, saying "thats the end" :( I immediately rewrite a different ending in my head. And I agree with you, the music is just stunning, I listen to both POTO/LND all the time.

Speaking of "I immediately rewrite a different ending in my head" ...... HONEY !!!!! didn't you begin a new phic that begins where LND ends ??!!!! :hmm: ........... I've been waiting patiently for a very llllllooooooooooooonnnnngggggg time .......... :foot: :axe:
AMused

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Honey, really? You've written a phic that takes up where LND ends? AND I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!!!!!!!!!!! Where or where, please please hurry...... :hearts:
lifeinparadise1

Postby honeyphan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:54 pm

lifeinparadise1 wrote:Honey, really? You've written a phic that takes up where LND ends? AND I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!!!!!!!!!!! Where or where, please please hurry...... :hearts:

lol- I think you've already read the first chapter. ;-)

Here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=46

I plan to update with more of Symphony and Come to Me today. Sorry. lol
honeyphan

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Ah, blessings on you Honey! :angel:
lifeinparadise1

Postby Eponine » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:14 am

honeyphan wrote:I have a treat to all Ramin/Sierra - E/C fans ...
maybe this will get me out of the doghouse for not posting my chapters sooner! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6qCquO ... O0rFnNG9aw

All I can say- when I saw this, my daylong headache magically disintegrated- the chemistry is astounding!!
And the quality... This is what I have been waiting for since LND came out...and especially BaMS

;-)

WOW, thank you!!!
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart, I can ask no more than that.

Will you follow me, one last time?
Eponine

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Anyone else see what I just watched? Took my breath away......maybe...... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Watch this: http://youtu.be/OesuGTONzXQ

Don't find exact dates, but LND is being staged in Hamburg, Germany fall 2015! YAY YAY YAY .....................

Will we get a Broadway date in our future? I'll even get down on my knees on my cold tile floors if it will help! Best news I've seen in a long, long time. :love:
lifeinparadise1

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO