LND....

Re: LND....

Postby honeyphan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:37 pm

lifeinparadise1 wrote:Anyone else see what I just watched? Took my breath away......maybe...... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Watch this: http://youtu.be/OesuGTONzXQ

Don't find exact dates, but LND is being staged in Hamburg, Germany fall 2015! YAY YAY YAY .....................

Will we get a Broadway date in our future? I'll even get down on my knees on my cold tile floors if it will help! Best news I've seen in a long, long time. :love:

Thank you for sending that! :hearts:
There is footage there not in the movie (like her dropping the red rose)- which I really would love to have for my stock clips! Am downloading now. lol
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:44 pm

I thought when I looked at the vid that there was material I'd not seen. Maybe this evening I can really examine all the scenes for anything new. I'll look forward to seeing scenes in your videos Honey, always enjoy them so much. :love:
lifeinparadise1

Postby honeyphan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:59 pm

lifeinparadise1 wrote:I thought when I looked at the vid that there was material I'd not seen. Maybe this evening I can really examine all the scenes for anything new. I'll look forward to seeing scenes in your videos Honey, always enjoy them so much. :love:

Thank you, LiP! :hearts:

I just posted another Outlander vid this past week but will have another LND/PotO this weekend (LND from the movie only - it's another request). I'll go ahead and post the link to my Outlander vid in the Outlander thread. :)
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Thank you for the Outlander video Honey. I think I did remember my manners and post on that page. :)

Had a notice from broadway.com regarding ALW's Hamburg production. At lit.ly/1EbZnqq@officialALW there is a 24 minute interview with him, done at the opening of the Japanese production in 2014. He's his usual upbeat self with how much he loves LND and still thinks it is his very best music. He specifically talks about taking the show around the world and wants to see it on Broadway, which I think has probably always been his goal. London is his home but Broadway says "you made it" in caps and he wants to show the world that this play is his greatest ever. We shall see. Just hope he doesn't wait another ten years! He does talk about paring down the music and the actual production to a more manageable show. Wonder what all that means....... :hmm:
lifeinparadise1

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:56 am

I know we are all eyebrows deep into Outlander, but this notice just came my way, published today.....take a look! May get to see LND after all. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/an ... .s.-349479
lifeinparadise1

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO