PHANTOM CONVENTION!

PHANTOM CONVENTION!

Postby Carmiana » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:08 pm

This was just posted in a Gerry group on Facebook: Someone is trying to put together a Phantom Convention, she posted to see how many would be interested. If she can pull it off it sounds like fun. :)

:music:

https://www.facebook.com/events/728852787155881/

(I can't get the link to post right, copy and paste)

The lurking Carmiana (I do stop by now and then to check up on y'all to see if you're behaving. :rofl: )
Carmiana

Re: Phantom Convention?

Postby nightsmusic » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:51 pm

You and I did this once, remember? And we didn't 'quite' fit in IIRC. It would have been more fun if the organizers were more outgoing and friendly...

But, that said, I'll keep an eye on it. If anyone else is going, I'd love to, but I'm afraid I might not be able to because I'm covering maternity leaves and one goes out that day. :(
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Re: Phantom Convention?

Postby nightsmusic » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:04 pm

I've changed this to an announcement/sticky because I signed up for notices and have been keeping track. Looks like things are definitely moving forward with this so...I'm going to post the flyer here and if anyone is interested, we had a ball in DC when we saw Phantom there, let me know if any of you might want to go as a group. If you do, I'll take care of making our arrangements at the host hotel and such. Might be easier than each of us doing it on our own. And that way, I can arrange a get together for us that will be separate from but at the convention if that sounds good :hearts:

nightsmusic
Site Admin

Re: PHANTOM CONVENTION!

Postby honeyphan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:47 pm

It sounds like such fun, but is probably a no go for me.
At this point, I never know day to day where I'll be or what will be needed from me.
Right now my parents really depend on me to do the things they can't do anymore. And each month, more is added to the list that me and Brandon both try to manage.
And now, especially with Joshua moved out and B planning toward that goal (after he goes through Police Academy, which he'll do in a few months), I have no idea what the near future holds.
With that in mind, I have no idea what a year from now might bring! lol

I can only plan in advance week to week at this point, and sometimes even that falls through!
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO