It's National Tell A Joke Day!

It's National Tell A Joke Day!

Postby nightsmusic » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:44 pm

I'm going to leave this thread for jokes and you can add to it whenever, but since it's National Tell a Joke Day...

Real life joke:
My daughter’s office is doing the local Alzheimer’s walk and wanted everyone to wear the same shirt so there would be unity in the group. They wanted something catchy on the front of the shirt and my daughter in her ever biting wit said, “How about putting “Wait! Who are we again?” on the shirt. Everyone laughed. They didn’t use it.

And we’ve been touched twice now by Alzheimer’s. I joke about it so I don’t cry.

AND...

How many Vulcans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One- any other answer would be illogical.

How many Klingons does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None- Klingons aren’t afraid of the dark.

How many Federation Star Ship Captains does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only one, but five redshirts die while he does it.

How many Federation Star Ship doctors does it take to screw in a lightbulb? All together now- “Dammit, Jim, I’m a doctor not an electrician!”
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Re: It's National Tell A Joke Day!

Postby AMused » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Both are good. They should have used the T-shirt !
As a Trekker from the beginning ..... Image
AMused

Postby AMused » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:29 pm

This is morbid .... that being said ..... I LOL'd:

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for a half hour. Then a big trouble making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, & just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry." "No, it's not that," the man replies, wiping his tears, "This day is the worst of my life. First, I oversleep & I go in late to my office. My outraged boss fires me. When I leave the building to go to my car, I find out it was stolen. The police say they can do nothing. I get a cab to go home, & when I get out, I remember I left my wallet. The cab driver just drives away. I go inside my house where I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave my home, come to this bar, & just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up & drink my poison."
AMused

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Real life situation:

Construction crew boss drives up with a brand new pickup. He gets out and hollers to all, ok guys come see your new truck. As the crew gathers round the boss hauls back and kicks the driver side door as hard as he can, making a very large dent in that shiny new truck. His somewhat stunned employees remain silent as he tells them, ok everyone, for once I got to put the first damn dent in a new truck.......now it's all yours! :(

The boss was my DS.
lifeinparadise1

Postby AMused » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:23 am

:neener: ;)

I've worked in construction ---- that was sooooooo true and funny !!!!!!
AMused

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO