OUTLANDER SERIES & BOOKS

Re: OUTLANDER SERIES & BOOKS

Postby nightsmusic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:22 pm

I know! It's all about the money anymore. Sucks. I haven't done anything with mine yet. But I will...
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby honeyphan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:33 pm

AMused wrote:Is anyone watching Season 3 of Outlander?

HEY! :hearts: Good to see you again!

Oh, yeah- you better believe I'm watching it! lol Though I'm one episode behind - I plan to rectify that problem tonight. ;-)
And I'm still making vids to it -
here's my latest if interested ... be sure and click HD - for some weird reason YT has been playing them in low conversions- like 240 and 360 and you have to click on the setting to see HD...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oipCjKdZh8

Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby AMused » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:46 pm

It's beautiful Honey, as usual!
I have the Starz app, it's much less expensive than cable. I've discovered Roku and I love it. I usually watch the episode on demand on Saturday. Sunday I watch again when it is screened on the Starz cable channel and then I watch the Youtube broadcast of My Outlander Purgatory. Carol and Tracy crack me up. Then I wait for the Starz podcast for the commentary by the producers. It's so much fun! Plus, I read the book to fill in the smaller details.

I can't wait to see how the rest of the season compares to the book.

I recently joined Clan Heughan on Facebook. They seem as rabid about Sam as we were about Gerard on Phantomgerry.
AMused

Postby honeyphan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 pm

AMused wrote:It's beautiful Honey, as usual!
I have the Starz app, it's much less expensive than cable. I've discovered Roku and I love it. I usually watch the episode on demand on Saturday. Sunday I watch again when it is screened on the Starz cable channel and then I watch the Youtube broadcast of My Outlander Purgatory. Carol and Tracy crack me up. Then I wait for the Starz podcast for the commentary by the producers. It's so much fun! Plus, I read the book to fill in the smaller details.

I can't wait to see how the rest of the season compares to the book.

I recently joined Clan Heughan on Facebook. They seem as rabid about Sam as we were about Gerard on Phantomgerry.

Thank you!! :D
Yeah, we have Roku too. :) I watch it Sat. night as well - usually. lol I still haven't seen last week's eppie yet- so much going down here - but I want to watch it today, once I get my new Phantom vid up.
I joined a group called Falling Through the Stones - after they contacted me and asked me to make a vid for them, giving me a list with a choice of songs from which I picked. This is it if you want to see. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGj5gajbQ8

honeyphan

Postby AMused » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:00 pm

You have an amazing gift of creating these videos. I'll go and check out the group.
Only 4 more hours b4 310 is on Demand .........
AMused

Postby honeyphan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:57 pm

AMused wrote:You have an amazing gift of creating these videos. I'll go and check out the group.
Only 4 more hours b4 310 is on Demand .........

Thank you!! :)
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I'm not sure that the group is publicly seen on Facebook - I think it's a private one. Not sure...
(I check in there about once a week, usually after the show airs to give my views on it since they have a spoiler thread. lol)
honeyphan

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO