LND to have US Tour in 2017

LND to have US Tour in 2017

Postby Godzuki » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:16 pm

http://playbill.com/news/article/lloyd- ... ere-363588

I wonder who will play Erik and Christine?
Godzuki

Re: LND to have US Tour in 2017

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:06 pm

They could have Mickey and Minnie Mouse playing E&C, but I'M GOING!!!!!!!!

You just made my day G, two years from now is almost tomorrow! :banana: :banana: :banana:
lifeinparadise1

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Info has been released by Broadway News, LND will play at the Pantages, Los Angeles, April 2018. I believe the dates were for two weeks. No further info on actors accept the announcement stated it was a new group of performers. No other dates/cities were noted. I'm assuming they'll wait to see how it is received before making touring plans, but maybe those plans are already in place. Who knows? Now maybe I'll get to see it! Not the London version but I guess we can't be so choosy.
lifeinparadise1

Postby honeyphan » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:18 pm

lifeinparadise1 wrote:Info has been released by Broadway News, LND will play at the Pantages, Los Angeles, April 2018. I believe the dates were for two weeks. No further info on actors accept the announcement stated it was a new group of performers. No other dates/cities were noted. I'm assuming they'll wait to see how it is received before making touring plans, but maybe those plans are already in place. Who knows? Now maybe I'll get to see it! Not the London version but I guess we can't be so choosy.

That's really cool! :hearts:
Sadly, I won't be able to go - I just don't see how- but I hope you (and everyone else going) has a great time!
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO