My Phantom Trailers

My Phantom Trailers

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Hi all.
So, one of my favorite things to create on Youtube are trailers for Phantom of the Opera. I take trailers from other movies and combine them with clips from Phantom of the Opera..and make little miniature fan fictions lol
They're really fun to make, and it's quite interesting to see how well some of the stories work with Phantom of the Opera. Which ones are your favorite?

Period Drama Romances & Phantom
The Duchess/Phantom of the Opera

Pride and Prejudice/Phantom of the Opera

The Young Victoria/Phantom of the Opera

Titanic/Phantom of the Opera

Similar Characters to Phantom
Beauty and the Beast/Phantom of the Opera

Zorro/Phantom of the Opera

V for Vendetta/Phantom of the Opera
(watch in 480 quality--it seems to lag slightly in HD quality)

Unconventional Stories that oddly work with Phantom
P.S. I Love You/Phantom of the Opera
(watch in 720 HD quality to have the video play properly--it seems to be out of sync in 1080HD for some reason)

Star Wars/Phantom of the Opera

Eclipse/Phantom of the Opera
"I am not really wicked, love me and you will see!
All I wanted was to be loved for myself..."
ThePhantomsSiren

Re: My Phantom Trailers

Postby honeyphan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:55 pm

I have no earthly idea how I missed this thread!!! I usually have the window open to the general index, and click on the most recent discussion - maybe that's how??? This time I clicked on the discussion page showing all the links...
Anyway- I have always loved your trailers and told you many times in the past, I'm sure. lol You have such a gift for them- for creating the perfect scenes to go with the dialogue and sound effects and story- even managing to lip sync the words at times! And you match emotions so well too...
They are all wonderfully done, but I think my favorites are Zorro, Beauty and the Beast, Pride and Prejudice, V for Vendetta, and The Young Victoria (I can have more than one favorite, right? lol)

Brava!
:music:
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby honeyphan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Have you ever thought of doing a Wuthering Heights trailer to PotO? And a La Bella e la Bestia trailer? (the trailer is in English)...I'll bet both would work really well! :hearts:
honeyphan

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:23 pm

honeyphan wrote:Anyway- I have always loved your trailers and told you many times in the past, I'm sure. lol You have such a gift for them- for creating the perfect scenes to go with the dialogue and sound effects and story- even managing to lip sync the words at times! And you match emotions so well too...
They are all wonderfully done, but I think my favorites are Zorro, Beauty and the Beast, Pride and Prejudice, V for Vendetta, and The Young Victoria (I can have more than one favorite, right? lol)

Brava!

Thanks honey! :hearts: Yes, you have mentioned how much you loved my trailers & of course you can have more than one favorite --I know I do...even though it's hard to choose (kinda like picking a favorite child) haha

honeyphan wrote:Have you ever thought of doing a Wuthering Heights trailer to PotO? And a La Bella e la Bestia trailer? (the trailer is in English)...I'll bet both would work really well! :hearts:

I had toyed with the idea of mixing WH with POTO...but could never find a good trailer for it...usually all I find are fan-made ones. Perhaps I could do one with LBelB ;) Thanks for the suggestions. :angel2:
ThePhantomsSiren

Postby honeyphan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:17 am

ThePhantomsSiren wrote:
honeyphan wrote:Anyway- I have always loved your trailers and told you many times in the past, I'm sure. lol You have such a gift for them- for creating the perfect scenes to go with the dialogue and sound effects and story- even managing to lip sync the words at times! And you match emotions so well too...

Brava!

Thanks honey! :hearts: Yes, you have mentioned how much you loved my trailers & of course you can have more than one favorite --I know I do...even though it's hard to choose (kinda like picking a favorite child) haha

honeyphan wrote:Have you ever thought of doing a Wuthering Heights trailer to PotO? And a La Bella e la Bestia trailer? (the trailer is in English)...I'll bet both would work really well! :hearts:

I had toyed with the idea of mixing WH with POTO...but could never find a good trailer for it...usually all I find are fan-made ones. Perhaps I could do one with LBelB ;) Thanks for the suggestions. :angel2:

Hmm- this one might work for WH- (the trailer begins into the vid, after the announcer comes on)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzugT5wwOqE
honeyphan

Postby ThePhantomsSiren » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Yet another trailer.... perhaps under the similar character category......

Dracula/ Phantom of the Opera
ThePhantomsSiren

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO