Guess Who Is Back

Re: Guess Who Is Back

Postby Rose » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:30 am

Thank you for the links honeyphan, I haven't had time to check them out yet, but I will let you know when I do. :)

ThePhantomsSiren Wrote

Evermore is one of my favorites as well. I definitely caught the Phantom vibes as well the first time I heard it. It brings out the same emotions as If I Can't Love Her. I also really like the song Belle's father sings...it's so sweet! :hearts:

'How Does a Moment Last Forever' is beautiful, I also really love 'Days in the Sun',... have you seen the movie yet?

I'm 'hopefully' going this Wednesday and I can't wait :banana:, I'll be posting my thoughts (with spoiler warnings) of course after I see it...I hope it's as good as the trailers make it look :pray:
Rose

Postby Godzuki » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:58 am

ROSE!!! :hugs: How happy I am to see you again! :banana: :yay: :love:

Now why am I NOT surprised that we are all psyched to see BatB? :mrgreen: :hearts: I'm waiting til next weekend, some of my local friends have complained of long lines and some theatres being sold out so I'm willing to wait a tiny bit longer.... :foot: :angel2:

Can't wait to talk about BatB with you and of course Phantom!!! Can't risk getting him jealous ;)
Godzuki

Postby Rose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:29 am

Godzuki, my old friend, I've missed you :hugs:, I can't wait to talk POTO with you again! :yay:

Yeah I think we are all excited for BATB, I'm going to see it tomorrow and will post my review of it, with spoiler tags of course (don't want to spoil anything for anybody) but yeah I'm really excited. I'm looking forward to talking about it with you. :hearts:

Can't wait to talk about BatB with you and of course Phantom!!! Can't risk getting him jealous ;)

Oh no we wouldn't want to do that now would we? ;)

I'm planning on diving back into POTO shortly (going to re-watch the movie, 25th show, LND) so I am really looking forward to discussing our old pal Erik with you again real soon. :violin: :mrgreen:
Rose

Postby honeyphan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Okay- so I am like totally freaking out- I just went to see the movie- and when he turned into a prince at the end, I was like - I know that guy! lol (impossible to really see him at beginning with all that makeup he wore - and impossible with him being the beast)- I was going crazy trying to place him, came home, looked it up, and saw- he was only my favorite freaking character in Downton Abbey!!!! lol

:what: :what: :what: :doh: :doh: :doh: ImageImageImage

I'll share more of my views later - that just totally floored me.
It would be like if I went to a movie with Gerard Butler as the main character all the way through and didn't realize until after I watched the whole thing that he was my Erik from PotO!

Oh- and Ewan McGregor (the SCOT!... Moulin Rouge) - was the French Candle!!!!! :what: :what:
I had no idea about that either, until I looked at the credits at the end...
how wild this day has been...

lol

Rose, I will also reply to your PM soon, and LiP, to your post too. :hearts:
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby Rose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Hey honeyphan I made a thread just for the BATB Movie, and posted my review of it :love:

I'm thrilled you saw it, wasn't it AWSOME!

Seriously I know I'm going to be seeing this in the theater several times! :hearts:
Rose

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO