Secret Santa!

Re: Secret Santa!

Postby nightsmusic » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 pm

LiP, make sure you are NOT on our site at all, delete all of the cookies for our site, empty your cache, restart your browser and sign in again. I had to reset the site cookie, the one that gets set when you first sign in, and that's why you're having trouble.

And if you need help getting the chat to work, let me know. We'll have more :hearts:
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby Eponine » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 am

I'm sorry, ladies, that I missed you yesterday (I tried to avoidn computer on Sunday - at least one day in a week, and I had to wake up early today to teach Seminary). How did you enjoy?
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart, I can ask no more than that.

Will you follow me, one last time?
Eponine

Postby Jayro » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:12 pm

It was a nice chat Eponine. Avoiding the computer one day a week. That's brilliant. I should try it myself though I might go into Candy Crush withdrawal.
Jayro

Postby nightsmusic » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:50 pm

C'mon you guys, GIVE! I wanna know what everyone got and who the SS's were!! :duel:
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:53 am

Just got back from a birthday party for the DD, only 2 months late.......don't ask.......we catch birthdays when we have a free evening. Makes for interesting celebrations. :yay:

We're allowed to name our SS? Mine was A-Mused and I've already had a lovely thank you. I'll let her tell you what her gift was, if she wants to. :ahno: Don't know who my SS was, thanks to no mail here. Just got my present in December for our exchange in 2012, that's my fabulous "open everything" once a year trip to the States for mail. One GIANT Christmas as I hadn't been Stateside in 3 years. Took me 12 hours to get through the pile of mail and packages. :o
lifeinparadise1

Postby nightsmusic » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:26 am

Well, rats. Maybe your SS will step up and tell us who she was at least. Maybe she can tease you with something :neener:
nightsmusic
Site Admin

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Well, well, well NM.....wonder just who that SS might be. :duel: :rofl:
lifeinparadise1

Postby Eponine » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:27 am

lifeinparadise1 wrote:Just got back from a birthday party for the DD, only 2 months late.......don't ask.......we catch birthdays when we have a free evening. Makes for interesting celebrations. :yay:

We're allowed to name our SS? Mine was A-Mused and I've already had a lovely thank you. I'll let her tell you what her gift was, if she wants to. :ahno: Don't know who my SS was, thanks to no mail here. Just got my present in December for our exchange in 2012, that's my fabulous "open everything" once a year trip to the States for mail. One GIANT Christmas as I hadn't been Stateside in 3 years. Took me 12 hours to get through the pile of mail and packages. :o

I'm not sure, if I understand (again) - you've open present which you've got for several year in one moment? So you will wait another few years that you'll opent this years present? :what: :)

I haven't discovered who my SS is, but I want to thank him (her) - I've got another piece of Les Mis which I hadn't had yet. :banana: :banana: Who are you my Secret Santa?
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart, I can ask no more than that.

Will you follow me, one last time?
Eponine

Postby honeyphan » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:25 am

I find it hilarious that some of you got gifts but no name is on them!! :rofl:

Makes you wonder, huh?

Me, I don't have the nerve to send a package without a return address. I'm either sure that will be the package lost (and never returned) or due to the anthrax scare of years ago, it will be the box opened because of suspicion. (not sure if they have the MUST HAVE return address rule still. I haven't looked at recent rules).

Okay, to help appease your curiosity, NM (lol) my SS was Jayro (which you already knew since you sent out the names! lol ) and she gave me a gift card to Target. The card is also a cute bookmark of an owl. :)

btw- thank you for your offer, NM! Sorry it took me so long to get on and answer.
I may take you up on that, but first I need to find a good antivirus program that is free - mine is expired or acting strangely...
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Postby nightsmusic » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:28 am

Honey! Have you even been to bed yet??? :foot:
nightsmusic
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to PotO/LND Fiction