Updates of HP info

For those who believe, or want to, that there was more to the story...

Updates of HP info

Postby honeyphan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 pm

I am slowly going to be adding (and revising as needed) the scene summaries of the Hidden Plot.
A huge thank you to Nightsmusic for giving my ever-growing baby a home once more. ; - )

I'll have a sticky topic (I think I will if there is that function on this board. lol) for the scene summaries also.

Today is a very busy day in our family, but I'll try to get the first scene up tonight.
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Re: Updates of HP info

Postby Godzuki » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:20 am

Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! This place is feeling more and more like home!!!!! :love: :hearts:
Godzuki

Postby honeyphan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Godzuki wrote:Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! This place is feeling more and more like home!!!!! :love: :hearts:

More coming soon.
honeyphan

Postby honeyphan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:07 pm

So far I have posted all of the movie - the scene summaries - and changed the font to colors more readable (that weren't that way on the other board, from when we had a dark bg and I used light colors to show, etc.

I still have much to do to revise- including to replace all pictures that only show the word "image" - which for some reason imageshack decided I no longer needed. I might try with photobucket this time.

I want to get everything over here before I go into the details - making links for the scene summaries, and to fit on the page, adding new info, etc.

Next up I'll add the 25th anniversary - what we have so far - and the LND scene summaries, which now will be lengthened even more since we have all of London to view and investigate. :smile: And a big thanks to LiP and NM for that!

I had to take a break from this for awhile, but am back. Though I learned my lesson and will only do a little at a time from now on. :wink:

I will also soon add a general discussion thread, especially helpful when discussing more than one scene or more than one rendition (Phantom stage, movie, LND stage, movie).

And I will get Ppandora's threads with the changes in song lyrics, etc, over here too. Basically every thread I had over there is coming over here.

That's what I want to do now, so please be patient as I work to get it all over here (and my stories too). It takes awhile. lol
honeyphan

Return to Board index

Return to Hidden Plot