Whats up?

Re: Whats up?

Postby lifeinparadise1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello All, just realized it’s been months since I looked in......don’t always get notices, whenever I-Pad goes down it drops my notifications and then I need to register again. Oh well...

First off, Yay, AMused is back! I’ve thought of you many times and wondered what dark forest you were entrapped in. So glad you found your way back. :) I’ve known about LND’s probable road trip for over a year. Has given me ample time to drool my way to a ticket agency. Have GD hooked too, she’ll join me. She lives in LA so ultra convenient.

The kitchen s*** is still going on, at least getting close to finishing....if I live long enough. And if workers don’t keep doing stupid stuff. A month ago a carpenter hit one of the drop lights over the island and shattered it. Took me forever to find another match and when I tried to buy a spare, none to be had. New one is hid in my bedroom closet until they finish.

Have been traveling, been sick, sick, sick, had family visitors for weeks in September and October. Now they are back as of tomorrow. Just got over Christmas, Carnival is already making noise and Easter not far behind. Also more family. I used to think living in LA was awful because everyone came to play tourist. Now I know my beautiful beach paradise is a darn magnet for all! I’m going to lock my door, silence this beast and watch the really good beasts to my hearts content. I need a heavy dose of Phantom. :violin:
lifeinparadise1

Re: Whats up?

Postby honeyphan » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:22 pm

lifeinparadise1 wrote:Hello All, just realized it’s been months since I looked in......don’t always get notices, whenever I-Pad goes down it drops my notifications and then I need to register again. Oh well...

First off, Yay, AMused is back! I’ve thought of you many times and wondered what dark forest you were entrapped in. So glad you found your way back. :) I’ve known about LND’s probable road trip for over a year. Has given me ample time to drool my way to a ticket agency. Have GD hooked too, she’ll join me. She lives in LA so ultra convenient.

The kitchen s*** is still going on, at least getting close to finishing....if I live long enough. And if workers don’t keep doing stupid stuff. A month ago a carpenter hit one of the drop lights over the island and shattered it. Took me forever to find another match and when I tried to buy a spare, none to be had. New one is hid in my bedroom closet until they finish.

Have been traveling, been sick, sick, sick, had family visitors for weeks in September and October. Now they are back as of tomorrow. Just got over Christmas, Carnival is already making noise and Easter not far behind. Also more family. I used to think living in LA was awful because everyone came to play tourist. Now I know my beautiful beach paradise is a darn magnet for all! I’m going to lock my door, silence this beast and watch the really good beasts to my hearts content. I need a heavy dose of Phantom. :violin:

LiP - good to hear from you! :D
Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy! Hope everything works out well with your restoration!
We were all sick with a bad cold (flu?) for Christmas too - didn't even finish decorating the tree or have our gathering in there (just exchanged presents in passing and didn't wrap those - so many things we didn't do this year that broke tradition) - somehow we all made it through the wedding, but we were sick then too (last day of Christmas - 12th day). lol Even the groom. It was an experience...
Image E/C manip made by me
honeyphan

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Discuss All Things PotO